Who Should Apply
- The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Health Equity program is ideal for high achieving students interested in pursuing a career in healthcare, 医疗管理, public health, and health policy. Current healthcare professionals interested in improving their personal practice and advocating equitable practices in public health are also welcome to apply.
- We strive to accept students who affirm our strong commitments to diversity, 包容与社会正义. African American, LatinX and first-generation students who meet the admission requirements are especially encouraged to apply.
It is preferred that applicants have an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or higher. 申请人必须提交:
- A completed application
- An entrance essay (350 to 700 words) that focuses on what you hope to gain by participating in this program and how a year spent studying the relationship between social inequalities and health could affect your intellectual and professional growth.
- College transcript(s) showing all coursework completed to date. Official undergraduate transcripts will be required prior to program start date.
- Three letters of recommendation that address your written and oral communication skills, 专业与成熟, leadership potential and ability to work in a team
Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree or will be awarded a bachelor’s degree prior to entering the program will need to formally apply to the program online, submit all required application materials and meet the program’s admission criteria to be admitted into the program.
The application for the summer 2023 admission cycle will open for new submissions on October 1, 2022.
- 优先申请截止日期: January 26, 2024
Applicants will receive notification and preferential scholarship review by February 2, 2024
- 普通申请截止日期延长: March 29, 2024
- 报名确认截止日期: May 6, 2024
All newly admitted students must submit an official transcript from their institution displaying degree conferral to the Admission Office no later than one week prior to the start of the summer term in which a student plans to matriculate.